The option is located on the ‘Process | Service Request to Timesheet’ menu option. This opens the following form, which has been populated:
If you select “Print label” then a Barcode printer combo box will appear and you can select a barcode printer. The Barcode printers can be setup from:
System > Utilities > Barcode printer maintenance
- Date From and Date To will default to ‘today’, but can be changed
- Click ‘Search’ when you have selected the correct dates, and the form will be populated with all SR Times for all employees that have not already been ‘converted’ to a Timesheet’.
- For SR’s that are to be completed on the one day, the hours will default to the table, but can be changed.
- The Job, Activity Code, and Work Centre can all be changed.
- Note that the table complies with the ‘Activity Group’ discipline of the User, Service Person, and Job.
- For SR’s that span multiple days, no hours are entered, and the user must enter these before the table can be updated.
- Items to be updated are those ticked on the ‘Select’ column, which defaults all to being ticked. These can be maintained in bulk or individually.
- At the bottom of the form is the ‘Save/Close’ button, which will require confirmation.